Long Validity Pre Paid Plans: Nowadays there are many types of recharge plans available in the market. The reason for this is the competition among telecom companies to attract more and more customers. Today, the cheapest and most expensive plans are available in the market. Today we will talk about plans with long validity.
Unlimited voice calling plans users recharge the most in prepaid plans. We will tell you about Jio, Airtel and Vi’s plans priced below Rs 400. All these get long validity as well as unlimited voice calling facility is also available.
- The validity of Jio’s Rs 399 plan is 56 days. In this, users get the benefit of 1.5GB data every day.
- In this plan, subscription of Jio’s complimentary apps such as Jio TV, Jio Cinema etc. is available.
- This plan has been brought for the regular user.
- No plan of Jio with validity of 84 days comes in less than Rs 400.
Vi plan of
- Vi Rs 379 prepaid plan has been launched recently.
- Its validity is 84 days.
- Along with unlimited voice calling, the user gets 6GB of data.
- There is also the benefit of 1000 free SMS, which can be used during the entire validity.
airtel plan of
- Airtel’s Rs 379 prepaid plan also comes with a validity of 84 days.
- Along with unlimited voice calling, the benefit of data is also available.
- In this plan, the user gets the benefit of total 6GB data. Users can use it for 84 days.
- Unlimited voice calling facility is also available on any network.